DADA Productions Guidelines
DADA Productions had several guidelines:
- Never do anything twice.
- Every performer is treated equally (whenever possible, people will read in alphabetical order).
- In each production, reach out to a different section of the community to try to include unusual faces.
- Try something technically new with each production (producing for cable tv, live on the radio, etc.).
- Try to use as many different venues as possible in order to bring “art” into other sections of the community.
- Every production will be free and open to the public, unless the hosting venue needs to charge a cover fee.